- 6 eggs
- 4 egg whites
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup spinach
- ½ cup sliced white onion
- 1 cup mixed bell peppers, sliced (or 1 whole bell pepper diced)
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
I have found that using a bit of seasoned salt also adds flavor.
- Grease the inside of a crockpot with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, egg whites, milk, garlic powder, parsley, salt & pepper. Stir in the onion, spinach and bell peppers. Any veggies will work in this, also cooked bacon or sausage would be great too!
- Transfer the mixture to the slow cooker/crockpot.
- Cook 90 minutes on high. Check at 90 to see if eggs are set. This is how long it took mine. If not set, cook another 20-30 minutes until set.
- Slice into 4 wedges and serve immediately!