1 cup zucchini, grated and drained well
1/3 cup breadcrumbs
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated fine
1 clove garlic, grated fine
2 Tablespoons chives, dried is fine
1 Tablespoon parsley, dried is fine
1 Teaspoon oregano, dried is fine
Pinch of salt and pepper (or add seasoned salt)
Marinara sauce or sales for dipping
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat a baking sheet with non-stick spray and set aside.
- Grate zucchini into a clean towel with a box grater. Roll up and twist the towel to release the moisture.
- Grate the garlic using the small holes on the box grater.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well.
- Shape a tablespoon of the mixture into your hands, pat into small balls, and place on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes in the preheated oven until golden.
Serve warm with marinara sauce or salsa.